At some point in your website marketing endeavor, you are going to have to align with an Affiliate or Ad Network in order to find Advertisers looking for related websites to promote their products. The PepperJam Network (PJN) has taken the underlying functions of running an Internet Advertising Network to a new level!
From a Publisher / Affiliate standpoint… I can say that PJN has a wide selection of both advertiser offers and site tools, that are bound to work for just about everyone! From eBay listings to CPA to contextual ads… you are bound to find something that just “works” for your own sites!
Features of The PepperJam Network
When Kris Jones decided he was going to create a better choice for both website Publishers and Advertisers, he drew from his own experience, and what he found was lacking in the marketplace. The result, was a very well rounded for everyone, that has since grown into the #1 Affiliate Marketing Network, as measured by Inc 500!
What can you expect to find in The PepperJam Network?
- Hundreds of Advertisers, Eager to Partner with Publishers!
One of the things I personally find refreshing, are the sheer number of advertisers in the network! To a Publisher, it means I can fill almost all my needs in one central location, versus having to join many different networks to supply content on multiple websites!
- Useful Creative Tools to make Publishing Easier!
PepperJam not only brings in top Advertisers, they provide unique creative tools to make publishing those ads easier! From contextual ads, to banners, and product feeds, they have a very well rounded selection of methods you can use to integrate ads into your content.
- Reliable Payment and Communication with Managers
The Pepperjam Network pays its Affiliates every 2 weeks once they reach the payment threshold. For Super Affiliates who generate higher volume through the system, they will work on a one to one basis, and do whatever is needed to make sure the Publisher can focus on whats most important, driving sales, versus having the think about managing his relationship with the network!
There are far too many features of the PJN for us to list in this simple review! I encourage everyone to join the Pepperjam Netowrk and see for yourself!
Pros and Cons of The PepperJam Network
Pros of PJN
- Huge Selection of Quality Advertisers!
- Large Selection of Creatives to Integrate Ads onto your Site!
- TOP Shelf Communication with Affiliate Managers!
- Quick and Easy Communication avenues in all popular Social Networks!
- Product Data Feeds for those who want to build their own custom Applications!
- Simple to use Tracking and Reporting Dashboard!
- Several Method for you to Promote Advertisers!
Cons of PJN
- Some of the Advertisers require Approval before you can promote their products. This is not however out of the norm.
- At some times, I have had trouble locating specific publishers I know are in the network. Fortunately, the answer is only an email or Tweet away!
About the Management at PepperJam
Kris Jones has been involved in the Online Marketing field for many years, both as a publisher and advertiser! He knows what each side of the equation needs, in order to realize success. The team he helped build at Pepperjam has a serious passion for internet marketing. They represent a growing population of young professionals with a strong understanding of e-commerce and how the internet makes doing business better.
Cost of The PepperJam Network
- Since PJN is an Affiliate and Advertiser network, there is no cost to join!